MPL AG Newsletter November 2018
If this email does not display correctly, please click here
MPL AG Logo
MPL AG Newsletter November 2018

Custom Rugged Computer with Quad Core i7 / Fanless
Fanless i7
Valued reader,

PIP39-1-C4
Quad Core i7 with OEM housing (120mm) and 5x M12 (X-coded) and 5x cutouts for OEM interfaces.

Another PIP solution realized by MPL. The customer (Maintenance Infrastructure) was looking for a Quad Core i7 solution with 5x M12 connectors (X-coded) and additional space for his own interface cards (5x cutouts at the front of the housing). He was searching for an uncomplicated standard housing in which he would be able to do the installation on his own. The PIP3x product range is well prepared for these kind of requirements.

The PIP39 model (Intel i7 quad core) with the various extensions and customization options proved to be the perfect solution. The 5x M12 (x-coded) connectors were also included in the specifications. MPL installed a MAGBES (5x 1GbE switch) expansion. In a 120mm height standard housing, we had enough space for the desired OEM module and the additional interfaces. An extended temperature range from -40°C to +85°C was also possible with this configuration. The customer was able to open the housing and securely close it after the installation had been completed. After that, the system worked without any problem.

MPL makes demanding solutions easy! The data sheet of this solution can be found on our website: www.mpl.ch/t2401.html

Key features of the PIP3x Family are:
- Intel CPU based, up to Quad Core i7
- Fanless, Embedded, Rugged, Reliable
- Various housings and packaging depending on the mounting and installation requirements
- Shock and vibration proven according MIL Standard, EN50155, E ....
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Long-term available (10+ years, 20+ repair)

If you have any question or special requirements, feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,
Your MPL team

Contact information:
 MPL AG
 Täfernstrasse 20
 CH-5405 Dättwil
 Switzerland

phone: +41 (0)56 / 483 34 34
email: info@mpl.ch
email: sales@mpl.ch
internet: www.mpl.ch

You are receiving this email because you have signed up for the Newsletter from MPL AG. If you do not wish to receive any further issues, you can unsubscribe here: www.mpl.ch/unsubscribe.html

BIOS, Firmware & Manual update information

05.11.2018:
MAXBES Firmware update V0.5.1

MAXBES User Manual update (Rev. B)

GUARD OpenWrt User Manual update (Rev. C)

GRIP Manual update (Rev. B)

12.10.2018:
MAGBES-2x Firmware update V0.4.9
MAGBES-1x Firmware update V0.4.9
MAGBES-1/2 Firmware update V0.4.9
MAXBES Firmware update V0.4.9

Copyright © 1997-2018 MPL AG Elektronikunternehmen, a member of the HT Holding AG  |  Privacy Statement
MPL on LinkedIn    MPL on twitter    MPL on Google+