MPL AG Newsletter January 2020
Fanless Xeon Server with 10Gbit ports in IP67 housing
MXCS 1587ML Xeon Server
The requirement of our customer was a mobile, fanless server with 16 cores that reliably handles data processing on a vehicle in a harsh environment. The MIL housing needed to meet IP67 and additionally 2x 10 Gbit fiber interfaces with IP67 protected connectors. These were the main points of the customer specification.
A big advantage was of course the impressive performance of the MXCS Xeon Server:
- Temperature range -40°C to +60°C
- Coating & Bonding (fixing of components)
- Suitable for mobile server applications
With our semi-customized solutions (SWaP-C) we were able to meet all the needs of the customer.
Further information including datasheet about the MIL MXCS server can be found on our website. www.mpl.ch/t5030.html
Key features of the MXCS solutions are:
• Intel Xeon CPU, up to 16 Cores
• Up to 128GB ECC DDR4
• Two 10 Gbit SFP+ ports
• Conductive cooling concept
• Embedded, Rugged, Reliable
• Ultra low power consumption, e.g. MXCS 1587 with Intel Xeon D-1587, 16 Cores, less then 100 watts
• Various housings and packaging depending on the mounting and installation requirements
• Meets or exceeds all common standards
• Consequent use of components for extended temperatures out of the embedded programs with long-term availability
• Long-term available (10+ years, 20+ years repair)
The MXCS server is 100% engineered and manufactured by MPL AG in Switzerland.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.
Your MPL team
You are receiving this email because you have signed up for the Newsletter from MPL AG. If you
do not wish to receive any further issues, you can unsubscribe here: